me-time是什么意思?享受独处,英语怎么说|雅思口语素材


句子研读

My people quota was constantly filled. I was never alone.

人员配额经常是满的。从没有一个人。

Everything and everywhere was constant noise, and I didn’t get any solitude.

到处都是无休止的喧闹声,丝毫没有孤独。

Having time to myself was a privilege, I took for granted.

陪伴自己是一种特权,我认为这理所当然。

Regain the balance of social time and me-time.

恢复/重获社交时间和独处时间的平衡

Schedule some me-time 安排一些自己的时间

solitude is an important tool to bring balance into one’s life.

孤独是使生活平衡的重要工具。

Solitude can be a time to achieve creativity and peace.

独处可以成为获得创造力和平静的时间。


雅思口语素材:

你更愿意和人相处还是更喜欢独处?

范文1

There are people who love being around others 24/7(读作Twenty four seven) and there are those who don’t, and I fall into the first category.

有些人喜欢7天24小时全天候待在别人的身边,有些则不喜欢,我属于第一类。

I understand that it's important to balance our social time and alone me, but l just can't stand being alone. I am more active and productive when playing as a team member than going solo. Socializing with people always brings me energy and inspiration.

我知道平衡自己的社交时间和独处时间很重要,但我不能忍受孤独。 我作为一个团队成员时比单打独斗时更加活跃,也更加有效率。 与人交往总是带给我能量和灵感。


What's more, connection and sharing is what bring joy, gratitude, trust and sense of belonging -not only for ourselves, but also for the world. There is an increasing number of people suffering from depression mainly because they are often isolated and lack abilities to maintain valuable connections. For our well-being, socializing is a skill that should not be undervalued.

更重要的是,联系和共享带给人们欢乐,感激,信任和归属感,不仅是给我们自己,也是给整个世界。 越来越多的人患有抑郁症,主要是因为他们经常被孤立并且缺乏维持价值联系的能力。 为了我们的幸福,社交是一项不应被低估的技能。



范文2

I think that meaningful alone time is a necessary and powerful tonic to anyone in today's rapid-fire world.

我认为有意义的独处时间对于当今快速发展的世界中的任何人都是必要且有力的补品。

Technology has linked us in ways we never imagined. To some extent, it has made most people over-connected. I am inclined to be introverted and a solitary life is my natural choice. Being alone helps me to ultimately wind down and recover from highly intensive workdays. It gives me space where I can discover my inner world.

科技以前所未有的方式联系了我们。 在某种程度上,它使大多数人过分联系。 我是个内向的人,孤独的生活是我的自然选择。 独自一人可以帮助我最终摆脱紧张,并从高强度的工作日中恢复过来。 它给了我发现自己内心世界的空间。


Besides, solitude creates balance between my internal life and external life. When given enough time and space to recharge, I can be better-connected with other people.

此外,孤独使我的内在生活与外在生活保持平衡。 如果有足够的时间和空间充电,我可以与其他人保持更好的联系。

一些词汇:

feeling alone in the crowd 在人群中感到孤独

valuable for those with anxiety 对焦虑的人很有价值

protects from over-stimulation 防止过度刺激

ready-made interactions online 现成的在线互动

put the phone away 把手机拿走

In this world of constant access to social media, we have shortcuts in communication.

在这个不断接触社交媒体的世界里,我们有沟通的捷径。

Free to think for myself, free from judgments and opinions which weren't mine.

自由地为自己思考,摆脱不是自己的判断和观点。


I was finally becoming grounded. 我终于变得理性、理智了/脚踏实地(着陆)。

Make your anxiety worse and try to calm you down 使你的焦虑加剧,并试图让你平静。

My anxiety has stopped being a thing. 不再焦虑了/焦虑不再是问题

Constant pressure of being watched 持续的压力

didn’t need other people’s stories and opinions. I could just be me.

不需要别人的故事和观点。只做自己。

Find/discover peace of mind 寻找内心的平静(不需要介词)


返回
顶部